Engine : OS 1.60 2C
Prop: APC 17x10
Fuel: Wildcat 15%
Muffler: Slim Line Pitts
Radio: JR 10X
Servo's: JR 8411
Retract's: Robart
Weight: 18 Lbs 8 Oz

The OS 1.60 is plenty of power. The engine /prop combo seemed to work great. I could fly at 1/3 throttle for cruise. At full throttle this airplane moves! It was off the ground in less than 75'. In the air the airplane is very nimble. Rolls, loops, stall turns, point rolls, were effortless. I slowed the plane down to check the stall characteristics. Without flaps it broke clean with a tendencies to drop the left wing. With half flap it would never really break, it would just mush at a slightly nose down attitude. At full flap it really slows down, again it would just hold the nose at a slightly nose down attitude. What I really like about the flap application is the way the model handles. It just gets a rock solid feeling. I mixed about 1/16 of down elevator at mid flap and another 1/16 at full flap. Others at the field commented how it grooved in the landing pattern. BTW, I flew off of grass and I did not experience any problems with the gear fairings. I would guess if you had a taller grass you may have a problem.

I think you guy's will like this one.

Brian Shipp-