RCU Forums - View Single Post - Himoto racing official support
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 06:01 AM
mozzzy_2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Himoto racing official support

why dis something when you guys obviousy have not even owned let alone run one of these himoto's. So you're opinions mean little to this thread. Why don't you guys populate the other threads where you are more welcome. This is designed for people that actually own these cars or interested people wanting to know. You do no favours for yourself or this sport whinging & whining like children. Haven't you got anything constructive or helpful to share?
Anyway guys what nitro availabe today is completely unique and unlike any other? Not one. They all share the same design features in basic form. Its a little short sighted to single out himoto and say they are cheap copys. Copys or clones or whatever you want to call them, as I owner of a torpeda pro I can tell you that it is an extremely well built buggy. You mention its a copy of a hyper but if you really new what you were on about, it's actually almost identical to a kyosho mp7.5. Having also owned a kyosho, I can also say that the himoto in a lot of ways is actually superior to the kyosho. It has many features that are after market hopups on more expensive brands.
Anyway I don;t have to justify it to the likes of you guys cuz quite frankly I don;t give a dam. Anyone who has a himoto wil tell you what tremendous value these nitro are and they have opened up the market for budget priced RTR kits.
And in regards to the 80MPH claim, yes you are correct, of course the don't go that fast. But I beleive this is an error in the translation from Chinese to English ans I am pretty sure ist meant ot stare 80KPH not MPH, which would be highly accurate as again I have this buggy and can tell you it goes at least 50MPH. And before you go onto say its a cheap chinese knockoff. I may also point out that it is made by a Kyosho OEM factory in China.
Anyway guys I think I have given you way too much of my time already.