View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 08:51 PM
NM2K
My Feedback: (14)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Supertiger 51 - Surging problem

ORIGINAL: sigrun

ORIGINAL: Ed Cregger
That's what I like about you. You're always so helpful and positive.
Ed Cregger
Really, what's not both a positive solution and helpful suggestion about my most sagacious advice which would with absolute certainty both end our original enquirer's frustration and ensure his problem immediately rectified? It's always best to confront a reality Ed, regardless of whether it affronts misplaced loyalties.

But perhaps a larger problem requiring attention would be you heed you own advice to be positve and helpful Ed, if you can't offer anything other than this flimisily contrived ad hominem over a perceived previous slight? Get over it. If you can manage that, we might even be 'friends'. [X(]

As for Super Tigre engines both in this particular and the general. There's no point in pretending such problems doesn't exist right accross the capacity range, invariably almost all induced by their flawed carburation. Even for the dullest intellect, a short perusal of RCU forum archives should correct any other than the most obstinately delusional on that score.

---------------

Let's see, all I have to do is use an avatar of an archeopteryx and my IQ will automatically gain 100 points...?

I was just teasing. Relax.

As far as I'm concerned, we ARE friends. And there is nothing that you can do about it, being way down there in Oster-alia.

Ed Cregger