Old 12-10-2006, 08:44 PM
bubbagates
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Comp-Arf 2.3 with a Brison 3.2

Joe and Darcy,

Here's the current plan for it.

Da50 on the MTW header/can from Comp-Arf
JR8411's on the ailerons and Elevators with H9 Aluminum arms (already have a set of 4 servos/arms in great shape)
Hitech 5955 on the rudder (because I have one left NIB)
Fromeco 2400 for the ignition (have a new one with reg)
Fromeco 4800 for the receiver (have a new one with reg)
2 Fromeco Badger Switches
JR2000 receiver (came out of the Cap when I installed the DX7)
10X for Guidance
PT model 23x8
4 inch Pete's CF spinner

I may change the 8411's to 8611's if you guys think I'd be better off and I probably already know the answer to that one . The engine is going to come out of my well flow 27% GP Cap232 which will get the Brison I was first asking about. and then sold RTF. I'll probably use H9 pro-links since I have a ton of different sizes laying around and will use ball links on the servo arms and the Dubro safety links on the control horns

The DA is over 15 gallons and turns at 23x8 PT Model prop at just about 6800. I do have a PT model 22X8 for the engine as well so I can play there to see what I like the best

One question. For the DA, which standoffs. I have both the 2.5 and 3 inch laying around

I am definitely open for suggestions as I want to do this setup right. Come to think of it I do have a 3W 80xi-CS that is in a WH 33% Edge that I been thinking of replacing with a BME 110 Xtreme that I could stuff in the 2.3 later if I decide I want more

As Aerobob has in his signature "Isn't this a great way to spend money or what..."