RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nemesis and Villain S1 Tunnel's
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 11:59 PM
hydroracer11g

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nemesis and Villain S1 Tunnel's

Ok this is what I wrote to the Hobbico people and there response. We need good kits not shaft grease. Please everyone that reads this post. Write an email to Hobbico asking to produce these kits. Not some plastic RTR thing. Here is the link again. http://www.hobbico.com/suggestion.html

I wrote:

If I am correct Mike Zambrowski works for your R&D department with his primary responsibility in model boat design and development. He use to kit and sell some tunnel hull kits under the Grimracer name. They were the Nemesis and the Villain S1. There is a want for these kits, but they are out of production. Is there any way to put them back on the market? Some of use Model boaters like to build are boats and don't care for RTR's. Mike made a great product and we would hope that it has not gown away forever.

Weighting for you reply,
Mark

Hi Mark,
You are correct, Grim works in our R&D department. I am the Product Manager for AquaCraft. We are working the build the GrimRacer line and you will continue to see more race product released to the market that Mike designs.

Have a great Christmas Mark - thanks!

Best regards,
Russ Williamson
Hobbico Product Development
[email protected]
217-398-3630