RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wrong plane 4 birthday
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2003, 04:09 PM
Deadeye

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Duped

You guys won't believe this! The order was placed with Hobby Barn, but if you check out http://www.hobbybarn.com/airplanes_kits_6.htm

And scroll to the Cessna which they have as $209, it goes to a direct link to the Pica site which sells it for $309. That fact was mentioned above by tiggerinva. After calling Hobby Barn, they will take no responsibility in the order, because it wasn't 'really' ordred from them.

So why in the hell do they even have it listed? How would the average person even know they got redirected to the Pica website? I've sent an email to Pica, still waiting for a reply. If they will take it back, fine. If they pass the buck to Hobby Barn, I'm in for an arguement.

Hobby Barn is misleading, and they should take those planes off the site. All the Pica kits you click on THEIR site, redirects you to PICA!!! And, their prices DO NOT MATCH! But, unless you look at the address bar and read it, you have no way of knowing this!!! I have been taken advantage of, or more accuratley, my wife has.

I will NEVER do business with Hobby Barn!