RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dura Trax Raze
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 08:34 PM
dac8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dura Trax Raze

I cant beleave i bought another duratrax product,after buying a Warhead back in june and only using it for two weeks because it kept breaking. But today i ordered a Raze from tower got it with a 25 dollar member discount and a free failsafe plus a free 15 dollar gift cirt. the add on the website said free 20 dollar gift cirt. but when i went to the last step in which you pay it came up 15 dollars so i called tower at first the person said ya it will be a $20 cirt. so i asked them to double check they had to talk to a supervisior twice anyways in the end i only got a $15 cirt with the reason being that tower was not liable for typo errors [bought it anyways] So i will see how it is i plan on using the steering servo from my warhead for the Raze per recomended by tower as if you look at the tower add they recommend a better steering servo i might convert it to a truggy as i have all new parts laying around that i bought last year for a buggy to truggy convert It should be a pretty good buggy or truggy in all and i dont care what others say i like the super tigre engine i have been using super tigre engines in my planes for over 15 yrs and have never had one fail the radio will be a fm unit and after i replace the servos it should be fine for now ill leave the grease in the difs will go to silicone at a future date Ill try and check back with more info but for the price and the type of driving ill do it should be fine and hobby services will back it with a great warranty i should have used them on my warhead oh well leason learned well sort of i am still going duratrax