RCU Forums - View Single Post - Survey-Youngest to Oldest Pilots
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 10:55 PM
slick95

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Survey-Youngest to Oldest Pilots

It hasn't been too long but I started at about age 9 and now I'm 16. Started with a gentle lady glider, then went on to some other various aircraft. The plane that really helped me was the GWS Tigermoth. I now have a Yellow Aircraft Sukhoi SU-31, I scratch built a 1/4 scale Team MiniMAX based upon my fathers, a Slow Poke (the second one I built, the third one I've flown), had my favorite plane a Great Planes Slow Poke (unfortunately had to call it quits after the second crash and four years of flying.), Hangar 9 Corsair, GWS A-10 and Zero, multiple other foamies that I have scratch built to test various thing such as forward swept wings and flying wings, an OV-10 Bronco, A-7 Corsair prop jet, and many other models. Currently working o a 1/4 scale Howard DGA! But actually my main project right now is my real plane. I have my own Pitts S-1C!!! Should be flying it next year! I have already soloed gliders and powered planes and currently have 220 hours total flight time. I plane on being in the Navy, but I'll end my rambling here.

SLICK