RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dura Trax Raze
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 12:00 AM
dac8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dura Trax Raze

I received my raze today.After opening the box and going thru everything i found that they had forgotten to include the decals for the body.I called tower they said no problem and would send some out ASAP.Put fresh batteries in the TX and RX to check operation the front tires would turn right just fine then when they turned left they shook like the batteries were dead or something was binding ,so i pulled off the servo arm and checked everything nothing was binding the servo still glitched when i turned the direction to steer left put it back together with the trim set in the center and the wheels straight.Decided to fix it later.Then i checked all the screws and nuts everything seemed fine .AS ALWAYS i checked the factory mixture screws the LS was set at 12 1/2 correct the HS was set at 3 so fixed that to the factory setting of 4 1/2 put in some trinty 20% primed the engine it started after a few pulls and ran fine only had time for two tanks and was just going real slow and easy but the good news after the clutch wore in a little about 1 minute the thing really showed some good results i could tell it will be a strong runner with good take off and top end the servo quit glitching but this aint a good thing there is a lot of play in the servo now so yes it was binding but inside the servo itself the stock servo is junk from the start will replace for the rest of the break in Am i happy with the raze so far YES will it be a good buggy so far yes would i buy another one YES I will write some more after i have finished break in and figure out how to send pics. from my camera to my pc and i am still going to do a truggy conversion on the raze i think it will do just fine