RCU Forums - View Single Post - savage xss or losi lst2? looking for racer/basher
Old 12-30-2006, 10:35 AM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: savage xss or losi lst2? looking for racer/basher

I can't say from personal experience, but I imagine the right answer is somewhere along the lines of this:

The LST2 or Revo if competitive racing is important. Can both be good bashers too. I have an LST2 but cuz it's winter haven't had a chance to break it in yet, so can't say. From what I hear it would be an awesome racer(not important for me..), but can be issue-prone, or at least takes some ironing out of kinks to be made reliably bashable.. About Revos I know nothing, but despite being a Savage fan first and foremost, I'd like to have a Revo too some day(live in Germany though, and Traxxas just isn't big enough here..)..

The Savage X SS is THE king of the bashers though, but probably requires more upgrades to race competitively than the other two do for bashing.. The Savage is definitely toughest..

So I guess it really depends how serious the racing is you're planning on doing.. If it's just messing around with friends, then a Savage X SS is definitely worth a look. If it's more organized, competitive racing, seems like more people opt for one of the others...