RCU Forums - View Single Post - Falcon 40 (Exceed heli) Forum
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 01:27 PM
DoomsDay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Falcon 40 (Exceed heli) Forum

Those super skids look nice. Ya know, I have the strangest luck. When flying my planes I always had spare props but never needed them. Even a full throttle crash nose first which broke the motor, the entire front of the plane and a wing, the prop survived with no problems lol. It seems that the same thing is happening to me with the heli now. I have crashed it a dozen or so times, and this last crash was 6 inches from the ground and it broke the flybar and the rotor head control. My skids have never had an issue of even looking like they were taking any damage what so ever. I do know one thing I am going to do now though. I am going to create me a launch pad to lift off from because of the crab grass I have for a backyard is not good for the heli to lift out of. Its what caused my heli to lift off wrong and then im not exactly sure why it flipped onto its side like it did. I didn't give it any left control so it shouldn't have done that. I know we were having gusts of wind up to about 3mph but I don't know if one happened to come at that time, I don't remember feeling any wind when it crashed lol...