RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dura Trax Raze
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 06:54 PM
dac8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dura Trax Raze

the link you copied wouldn't work so i looked it up if correct it's a NOVA head for the ST .27 pretty cool has a lot of Bling Bling factor i was thinking about one myself for this summer when the temp outside is around 120f but i don't think its a got to have item but a cool item to have i wonder if it has the same size combustion chamber as the stock head or if smaller would raise compression or larger lower compression just like adding shims or taking out shims. [See their i go thinking about over tuning] I will probley stay with a stock head,[in theory] the ability to tune leaner thus hotter because the head has more area to disapate heat [in theory ] doesn't out weigh the ability to tune correct as ST designed the engine to be tuned if you notice a lot of pro racers detune or smooth out the power band of their engines a little[with multi chamber exhaust pipes and header length] in hope of getting better mileage and when asked about the engine they run, reply it really has more power than is needed to go as fast as they do