RCU Forums - View Single Post - Badius Owners Club (CONTINUED)
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 01:43 PM
TerryE
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Badius Owners Club (CONTINUED)

Good morning, Happy New Year and Hello Page 1 Nice to be here with my virtual "buds"

OK, a bio: My callsign is Glassman (which has everything to do with me putting my new Badius through my house window when I was learning to fly. I got overconfident, tried to catch it, missed and... C R A S H [:@]) Luckily the windows were under warranty, and I got a new one. Was done so quick the wifey does not even knoiw it happened

I have been with the Badius Boys for quite a while, joining on the original "Does anyone fly Acipiter Badius in here?" thread. I have, and still fly my Badius, and was even contracted by Shun-Da (the factory) to re-write the BAdius manual. If anyone would like a revised manual, let me know and I will send it to them. I have been involved with the RC hobby since I worked in a Hobby shop when I was 16, then took a loooong hiatus and just got back into it about 3 years ago. I am not a great flier (just ask Mark about his Stryker), but I do enjoy flying, and building. Total outlaw - never joined the AMA, and don't plan to unless something really changes; self-taught (believe me - the hard way) and willing to help whenever and wherever I can.

Also, if anything goes wrong around here, it is my fault. Started with me finding a great deal on a $49 chopper, convincing some others to buy it... and none of us were ever successful - was a piece of junk in reality. Anyway, ever since then I am the designated scapegoat.

Anyways...... now on with important stuff - nice day today - may try to maiden the delta.

Mark: Give me a call and we will arrange.

Terry