RCU Forums - View Single Post - A few hop-ups installed...
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 12:05 PM
abjones413

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A few hop-ups installed...

ORIGINAL: cubmaster

I think that he flipped the shocks to lower CenterOfGravity. Using a 0003 O-Ring along with a stock O-Ring will fix you're leaks.
cubmaster - Actually, I inverted the shocks because everytime I bumped anything with the front end, the shock spring cup would fly off. I nearly lost it 3 times. I also read that it helps retain shock oil, so I killed two birds with one shock, er, stone...

rcluvr - As far as the truck being muddy, it's just the tires. I have some dirt in my back yard and it got embedded in the tread and dried up. The rest of the truck is clean, just dusty, which the macro feature on my camera really over magnifies.

Racing T - I love the hours because it's quiet at work, compared to the day shifts, I can do anything I need during the day (when everyone else is working!), I make just under $2 more per hour for working third shift and I sleep from 8am to 12pm, usually. If not, I make due and power-nap after dinner. Lack of sleep doesn't slow me down much. As a matter of fact, I usually try to pick up at least one extra shift a week. It's a rare occasion that I work less than 50 hrs./week. Overtime really pays off where I work. I get compensated pretty nicely. Show me the money...