RCU Forums - View Single Post - weed eater engine
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Earth Surfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: weed eater engine

I can probably make the weed eater engine run really close to a G260. I have done it with the Zen LH engine (which is a really low power engine stock), and it can run with some ported G260's. The problem is the cylinder took so long to port, I would have to charge over $200.00 for the darn thing. So what did I do? I gave the specs I developed away on a scooter site "Scooterjunkie.com" so if an ambitious but broke kid wanted to modify his LH engine to help keep up with his friends, he could.

Here is a vid some kid took last week, after he modified his LH engine to my specs (or he got close--nobody has actually had the patients yet to actually hit all of the specs). The kid in the white helmet is on the modified weed wacker engine (Ported and piped Zen LH engine), and the other engine is a G260 which has been piped, and ported by a young man in SoCal--who has said for the last three years that my engines are junk. Ahhhh all the hype.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IcAymuklC8

The young man, who was active in the thread about this LH engine did not leave a post after this vid was posted on Goped nation.com.

That is what happens if one opens their mouth not knowing the facts. Somebody will stuff their own foot in their mouth. Damn---that must have hurt.