RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hangar 9 Twist 3D Part II - Thread Continuation
Old 01-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Adam G
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hangar 9 Twist 3D Part II - Thread Continuation

jwk72,

Sorry to hear of your problems with the new sim. That makes the 5th horrible review of that software I have heard in the short time it has been out. I have tried it out at the hobby shop, and thought it was OK. The owner said it was way too easy to fly and not realistic, and he is a big Horizon fan. Another guy at the field said there are a lot of glitches and it takes too much time to switch planes and fields. Someone mentioned they kind of rushed it to the market in time for the winter season without getting all the bugs out.

I will reserve judgement until I have really had a chance to play with it. Hopefully they will get the bugs worked out and offer free downloads to update. I just picked up the G3 sim recently and love it. I downloaded the free 3.5 upgrade recently, and I can't believe the night flying. They have a field where you are flying at a lit carnival at night. It is just awesome. I also really like the hovering training.

Is there any way you can return yours and demand a refund? Did you get it from you LHS? I would raise a huge stink and get your money back if I were you. I am sure that you wouldn't be the first. Good luck and lot's and lot's of T---taholic sympathy!

Adam