RCU Forums - View Single Post - AirWild 29% Edge 540T has arrived!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 11:03 AM
cadconversions
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AirWild 29% Edge 540T has arrived!

ORIGINAL: Barry Cazier

...I wanted to see what the new EF planes would be like also. Same old, same old as far as I'm concerned. And the new plane seems to have gotten heavier. It looks like it'll be 16.5 to 17 lbs. For my elevation that's getting out of range for me.

The new EF yak is more than just a little larger. The wing area and wingspan is a lot larger than the previous model so it carries the weight better with the larger size. The old 87" yak wasn't really 87" and it wasn't 1,450 sq's either.

The great news is, that this edge 540T looks like it's got butt kicking on it's mind. Should be totally awsome. I did go with the EF yak for my first 50cc plane but I'm pretty sure this is going to be my next. Got the instruction manual e-mailed to me and it looks great and an easy build to boot. I really like the color scheme as well.

ORIGINAL: LearnedInUk

Internet Exploer 7 has an issue when upgraded from IE 6. You need to uninstall and reinstall Adobe to correct the issue. For now right click save as and open it from your PC after it is saved.
Thanks, but I can't right click and get anything. When I right-click there's no link present for me to "save target as". My mouse turns to the hand and everything, but nothing is shown in the status bar, and when I click it acts like there is no link at all. I've dumped my cache, updated everything that has updates, etc... and it still doesn't work. However, the check out still works and that's what's important!