RCU Forums - View Single Post - KMP Edge 540
Thread: KMP Edge 540
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 02:13 PM
freebird1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: KMP Edge 540

I am disappointed that you hold no merit in any of the info and evidence that I have provided. I have given you proof and reason, you have given me an opinion. You will not even entertain the notion the cowl is off. I can not move the engine. There is no where near the wood to do that and it moves it away from the thrust line. If you bought a new car and the bumper was bent up and the dealer said move the body to fit the bumper you would be upset too. These planes come off an assembly line and some are not right. . It is a cowl not even anything on the air frame. I am going to take the plane and cowl to local hobby shop and maybe their statement on the issue will hold merit as mine and two others do not, but I know what they are going to say. In all my years in the hobby I have never seen or been apart of such an un-reasonable situation regarding a plane part. I am sure the plane will fly fine, but my God it is a cowl, come on. This is my last post on the issue, because I am tired of this whole thing.