RCU Forums - View Single Post - spectrum pros and cons.
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 12:29 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: spectrum pros and cons.

ORIGINAL: msouth12

Blah Blah Blah This thread has nothing to do with it's title, rather it is a sales pitch by a manufacturer who has broken the golden rule. Never badmouth your competition, let the your product speak for itself. Karlton you should let the people talk your product up instead of you doing all the talking. I was actually looking at the Nomadio myself, until I came upon this thread. Complete turnoff! I have always thought that RCU was a form for the end users to freely discuss all aspects of the hobby without such influence from manufactures. Maybe I was mistaken, if so I appologize.
I agree with you here, msouth12, I too want to see way more posts by actual end users of Nomandio. But in Karlton's defence, he did also say that he too is an end user, not just an employee. (Of course, I would love to get Nomadio systems at the same prices he pays )

ORIGINAL: Karlton

There is large misconceptions about 2.4GHz I have asked RC Car magazine to do a no holds barred blind product review of the four 2.4Ghz systems as you say let the product do the talking not 6 pages of advertising in magazines.
Karlton, this is excellent! RC Car is one of the magazines I read and I look forward to the tests results. I personally believe that the Nomandio systems will come out ahead since they are designed from the ground up specifically for 2.4GHz technology where Spektrum is a JR radio adapted for 2.4GHz. Though the results might be little, even miniscule, I am still curious.