RCU Forums - View Single Post - good rc for under 300?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 08:26 PM
bte214

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: good rc for under 300?

[quote]ORIGINAL: Blackfoot

[quote]ORIGINAL: Kemo

[quote]ORIGINAL: MrN8

ORIGINAL: chrobar

Extremely finicky engine. terrible engine for a new person to the hobby. Only if you cant tune. How is it I dont have any problems tuning mine?
Radio gear is way below par of today's RTR vehicles. Again, never had any issues with TQ Radios.
And thats just a small list of things that need to be improved. For the price you pay to get one of these, its ridiculous. For the "quality" that the rustler is, you SHOULD be able to buy a nitro rustler at 150-200 bucks. But, traxxas would rather disagree. No, go buy a Evader and tear diff after diff out, same with the RC10 and XXX series. If you listen to this clown he will try to tell you that a ball diff is stronger and more reliable then a bevel gear diff. If you want to spend alot of time adjusting the mesh on a diff so you can just go out and burn a tang, get a ball diff. If you want to run tank anfter tank, go with bevel geared diff.
LMAO, you havent a clue, you just badmouth Traxxas coz you dont like them! If you want do nothing but race, buy something else other then TRAXXAS, if you want a reliable hardcore basher that is bulletproof, get a TRAXXAS. KEMO, you talk more crap on TRAXXAS then you have any right to, I have several and they are very good quality RC's. One of the toughest on the market, else they wouldnt be the highest selling, with repeat buyers. BTW, Duratrash sucks!

I've never owned a nitro traxxas so i can't say but i've heard some both ways that they are filicky and some say they are easy to tune. The TQ radio's feel kinda cheap but they work fine. Do you or have you ever owned an RC10 or XXX? IF you have you'd know that ball diffs are strong and give you better control than a gear diff. Please do not bash other trucks in order to say how great yours is.
Your Duratrax comment was extremely unnecessary. You drove an evader had a bad experience. That doesn't mean they are a bad company. I can tell you like Traxxas as you stated you have a few of their vehicles but that doesn't mean you need to bash other companies. Traxxas is a good company for what they produce, bashers (although I hear the Revo is a pretty good racer). I am in no way against traxxas and actually I have an E-maxx on the way.