RCU Forums - View Single Post - good rc for under 300?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 11:21 PM
Blackfoot
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: good rc for under 300?

The firestorm is just a revamped Rush(which wasnt all that great of a truck to begin with) with different servo location and wider susp arms. It also has a geared diff that KEMO says is weak and junk, LOL.

By all means get a Rustler, esp if you plan on mainly just bashing. You wont find a tougher or more dependable truck for beating ths snot out of tank after tank. Trust me, I have a Rustler 2.5, Sport 2.5 ported, TMaxx 2.5, JATO 3.3 and 4tec OS .18, all of which have been very tough and reliable. Not 1 suspension arm has broke(1 steering knuckle and 1 shock tower, big whoop ti do!), not 1 tranny problem(just look at the pic above of the Rustler Tranny diff assembly, tell me how it will ever come apart? Kemo talks more crap then a browneye with diarea), not 1 radio problem(except having a few with the same crystal freq), not 1 engine tuning issue( a 2.5 will run on almost any tune and any monkey can turn a screwdriver, only a tard cant tune or has a tuning problem on any engine), not 1 axle broken or fallen apart(unless you count the brand new MIB that I put in my Rustler that broke the outdrive off from too much torque, so I went back to the stock ones again coz they last gallons), Not 1 single complaint on any TRAXXAS product!!!(unless its about their tires) The only company I prefer over TRAXXAS is Ofna for their onroads and 1/8 buggies. Or HPI only for the 1/5 Baja 5B gasoline buggy.