RCU Forums - View Single Post - Aerobatic tricks/tips please :-)
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 11:41 PM
BriGuy76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerobatic tricks/tips please :-)

Greetings All

I have been flying a HZ SuperCub for awhile now and have outgrown it. Luckily it's my dad's so I had the opportunity to fly with somebody else that has experience and not have to pay for repairs :-P (Don't worry, he's getting a nice b-day present!) He also has a gas 6ch Piper Cub my grandfather built (beautiful aircraft) and a gas 4ch P51 he is building. But I just bought a Wilga 2000 for my next step and after some more air time I am going to want to try some more complex aerobatics with the added power and manuverability. I got the model with the Brushless Outrunner and LiPoly battery. I hope it works well, it's a very nicely equipt plane for the money, and perfect for the stage of skill I'm at. Plus I want to stick with foam until I am proficient enough to not turn a balsa kit into tooth picks :-P So what I'm looking for is just what tricks people like to do and how they execute them. Ought to be a fun thread and informative to those of us that are trying to expand our stunt library :-) I'm new to this forum and can't wait to see your responses!!