RCU Forums - View Single Post - rich model keecat.60 size kingcat with retracts
Old 02-02-2007, 02:05 AM
topgun600
My Feedback: (41)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: rich model keecat.60 size kingcat with retracts

I have recently built a KEECAT and im so unhappy with a few items first the instruction booklet is a joke, just grainy pictures, no text, no info on where to place anything, so if you are not a builder you get lost real quick. The covering is garbage the minute you try to take out the wrinkles with a iron or a heat gun it turns into a ball,had to redue the entire plane in monokote,the fact that the rear servos wires are exspose and dont not run inside the elevator leaving you to have to tape them down like a profile plane,the canopy is pree built making it hard to add anything to that area to cover all the radio gear.The parts i did like are, the laser cut wood is nice and they did give you a decent hardwere kit, the retracts are just ok, cheap is a good word for the qaulity,no ajustment to tieghten the retract up and since the nose gear rotate 90 deg and is steerable makes it that you cant replace them with better qaulity but after all it is a 200 dollar arf i put a magnum 91 two stroke on her and using six 36 in servo extenstions will be doing the first flight next week will keep you post on how it flies