RCU Forums - View Single Post - fg-hopups.com anyone have problems with these guys?
Old 02-02-2007, 01:56 PM
SBGasser
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fg-hopups.com anyone have problems with these guys?

well some may be content with ONE line of income, but in todays world 3 lines of income still leave you on the short end. I can say with nearly 100% certainty, he s not making a living of the RC business. specialy if hes only dealing in 1/5 scale parts. yes he ll make money, but i doubt it would pay the mortage and living expenses every month. it may give him enough money to get more stock on hand for hte next year an maybe a new 1/5th. i know for a fact some LHSs can make a good living, but its 8 days a week and 30 hrs a day to do it.

But i will say, with an onine business, ONE Day not getting online can cuz issues. case in point, he had an order beg of month, didnt notice it till near end of month. things like that can kill a business. Hellya, you should Manditorily look at your site at the end of the day everyday. as you already know, your not driving a new lambo cuz of the HS, but you wont even be able to get a key made for the chevette if you dont know you have customers waiting cuz they ll go eslewhere.

and now in todays world with the internet, this next part is IMPERATIVE and even more true than it was 20 yrs ago. Great Customers will come back, but it only takes one bad experience to lose another group of great customers. ie, good news gets around, BAD NEW FLIES 3 times around the world before good new is out of bed. just ask Paris! lol

i have not delt with hellya for any business yet. only becuz im not int he market for his goods. but if i were, he like the others would get a shot at my money.
anyone that gets my money must have good ethics, and be ontop of the business. that dont mean replys wiht in seconds of my emails, but a day or 2 later should not be much to ask.

im about to pull the trigger on an F1. already found the seller im going to use, he has helped my in the past with a few things, never money related, and thats why he ll get my F1 money over the next guy. not that i wont look at the next guy, but it ll take that next guy a bit more to Smooze me out of my f1 money than the guy who is going to get it had to do.
jm2c.
im sure he ll get things right with the OP. but for crying out loud Mark, check the site atlease every other day.. i know how you feel about being busy, 16+ hr days are a bit ch to say the least, but anohter 30 minutes on the site will do wonders for issues like these.