RCU Forums - View Single Post - YS CLUB
Thread: YS CLUB
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 09:14 AM
suitcase
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: YS CLUB

I have replaced my G26 on my JBB with a new 110. I never could get it to run properly so sent it back. The closest I got to an answer from them on the phone was something about gaskets leaking. I didn't talk to Richard though. When I got it back I set it to fac specs and wrestled with it for several tanks till I finally said the heck with it and went ahead and flew it. I had to keep trimming back the throttle to get it slow enough to land but it never died. When it finished the roll out I turned to come back to the pits and it died. I haven't flown or run it since. I disconnected the fuel lines and used some UO on it. I have another 110 on a Mayhem that after sending it back (new) runs like a watch. I never did anything to it when I got it back but mount it and run it, never touched anything, I'm afraid to.

I still don't quite understand how to set it up I guess. I've read everything ever written that I could find and they still baffle me. If you actually set the idle with the trim, then what is the low speed needle for and what does it do? Starting and setting the top end is no problem. I understand the regulator and seem to be able to get it to transition ok then it wont idle then it wont transition, then it dies and on and on. I don't wont to send it back again, shouldn't have to. I'll wait for it to warm up some and try again. What I need to do is find a club where someone flies YS' and make a visit.