RCU Forums - View Single Post - Aerobatic tricks/tips please :-)
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 01:32 PM
BriGuy76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aerobatic tricks/tips please :-)

Well, I just talked with dad, and I gave some misinformation about my grandfathers plane, just want to correct what I posted. The plane was built 35 years ago. It's not a Cub, its a mid wing kit, dad cant remember the kit name, but its got a .60 on it. I guess I didn't remember it as well as I thought. Being little and looking up at it suspended from the ceiling I guess I had a bad perspective. I would like to do some research on it and find out what kit it actually is now. I guess we are going to do some disassembling to try to find a tag or model # to go off of. Anyway, I know it's off my thread topic, I just hate to give misinformation. Once dad is comfortable he said it is definatly being flown again. The last time it saw the air was 81, and it was flown by an ex-uncle in law who happened to be the Texas State Champion at the time!! Wish I was older when he flew it so I could remember it better!! He is retired FBI and no longer talks to the family, I sure wish he was around to give us some pointers!! Thanks again for the awesome info and tips!!!!!!!!!! Happy flying!!