RCU Forums - View Single Post - Aerobatic tricks/tips please :-)
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 12:19 AM
BriGuy76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aerobatic tricks/tips please :-)

Great idea! Thank you! I'm going up there to watch the Big Game on Sunday and will take some pics! I'm sure somebody around here will know the Kit and Manuf. :-) I'll start a mystery plane thread :-P
It was too windy today to try to fly :-( Maybe tomorow. Till my Wilga gets here I gotta try some of those new found tricks on the SuperCub. All tricks you can do with the elevator and rudder, never imagined. This learning thing is pretty cool. You guys are ok ;-)
Thanks again for the great idea about the photo. Can't believe I didn't think about that before, I got a 5mp Fuji with 10x optical zoom, takes amazing pictures. We will probaly take it apart anyway though. Hasn't been flown for over 20 years, could be a squirrel nest messin up the CG :-P

EDIT:
Got pics of pap's plane. I'm starting a thread in the gas section to try to find out what it is if you are interested in looking at pics. It's got a 70" wingspan and is 47" long. The control surfaces are big so I'm sure this puppy is agile. The electronics look so old I'm not sure we should use them, I'd hate to have a control problem bring her out of the sky. Anyway, the pics are going up and hopefully somebody knows the kit. Also I don't think the motor is as big as what dad thinks. It is stamped Fox25 on the head, but who knows that could just be a model# not the size. Anyway, ckeck for the topic "35 Year Old Mystery Plane" :-)
EDIT:
Pics uploaded
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo40220.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	613321   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ax73179.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	613322