RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quick 60 Pro & HHI - Anyone have any experience?
Old 02-28-2002, 08:59 AM
gjsinke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick 60 Pro & HHI - Anyone have any experience?

For Jon and/or Irwin...Let's get back to the original post. I'm glad to see you here. Now...tell me why I should fly the Quick as opposed to a similar model (aka Fury). You are the pro's here and I want you to convince me the Quick is better. Here's your chance to truly 'share your wares'. I am convinced there are those who will not do business with you...I remain open as I have no direct negative exposure, and I never intended to start a thread to flame anone anywhere about anything (unless truly deserved)! Barring catastrophic events, will I be able to buy replacement parts 2-3 years from now? The Bottom line...why should I fly your heli (Quick Pro 60)? I need your professional, albeit biased, basis why I would invest in your replacement parts. Miniature Aircraft has done an excellant job of convincing me...now it's your turn! Please post it here.

Sincerely,

Jim Sinke

PS...I'll take one of the Corsair ARF's at the show price (since I regretfully missed Toledo) (Thanks to KingAirJockey)(AND I"LL PAY THE SHIPPING!!) email me with your response re: show price!