RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quick 60 Pro & HHI - Anyone have any experience?
Old 03-02-2002, 04:31 PM
LSP972
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Quick 60 Pro & HHI - Anyone have any experience?

I still have some of those ersatz TSK links. They are exactly as Howard stated. And Irwin also told me that HHI "made them for TSK". That was BEFORE he knew I had met and talked with Silas.

Jon, nobody is "attacking" you or HHI/GSP/whatever. We're relating personal experience. As far as "no longer sitting idly by and letting people trash our name", you're not successfully defending that name with easily-refutable statements like "Irwin wouldn't have told you..." He told LOTS of folks that exact thing.

Yes, you guys made/make the carbon frames. I bought three TSK kits from HHI, all with carbon frames. One set was perfect, one was so-so, and one had some major problems on two pieces- which Irwin refused to replace.

Do you REALLY think that all the negative comments that have been made don't have any foundation? Do you REALLY think that we write these things just for the hell of it? There are people out here who know many things about your company- things I'm sure Irwin would rather not become public knowledge. I'll be interested to hear your response to Howard's question re the word Shuttle. Be careful how you answer; like I said, there are those who know the truth.

Howard is right; it doesn't matter. You guys will survive, and life will go on. I'm done with this; it just isn't worth any more time and/or heartburn. I'm partucularly amazed at those guys who seem determined to ignore the convincing evidence here. That's cool; they can just learn the hard way, like so many of us before had to.

Steve