RCU Forums - View Single Post - ThunderTiger Rare Bear
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 05:26 PM
bignasdy

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: ThunderTiger Rare Bear

Man Ive seen that many times before........I wish I liked bein a slave to this pc........Id tell yall some funny funny stuff........
Oh what the heck, just last week, this guy crashes his h9 spit because. #1' Hes an idiot.........#2' Some moron told him to set the timer on his futaba 7c for 8 minutes, and have it throttle down to let him know its time to land.
8 mins? What da.......I fly mine with the stock tank and 61sf for 40 minutes.
It takes that long to loose the adrenilin shakes. no kiddin
So....the guy is havin sooooo much fun, taxi ing around the place, ......."good gosh" LOL
then after 6 or seven minutes, he has to wait on a plane to land...........then he drives it around somemore.............
.......I guess cause he wanted a reason to blame H9 for crappy retrtacts after they fail do to his grass hoppin.....LOL........anyway, see where aim goin?.....anyeway........he takes off with no run up or checks, the spitfire is yanked off the grass, yaws left, slow climb, slow roll left......... the guy dosent know he has a rudder........its now inverted and diving oh so beautifly full throttle from about 14 feet alt......then it plops and detrys itsself prop a blazin! He didnt even chop power.......huh? ......what..........who me............?
Now................his radio neutraled the ailerons after 8minutes of foolishness...........
Now hes says futaba sux and wont help him when........... hes the guy that set it up!
Rule one, if you dont know how long the plane will fly, stay home........no one needs this kind of stuff............
#2 always let "some Guy" tell ya how to set up your radio. duh..............again.....stay home.
#3 Blame the mfg because your a dumb--- once more..stay home.
God Bless yall..sorry for the kinda off .....kinda ...on topic..............rambling.........
d
GAWD! LOLOOLl

d