RCU Forums - View Single Post - OS Vspec question.....here we go again
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 04:21 AM
Jerseyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OS Vspec question.....here we go again

Have you wiped it out before you took the pictures?
vti I had to wipe the oil off else you would not see the slop.

The Go is new and gaining popularity like you cant believe. At our first 2007 nationals we had 60% running with Go engines. Pretty impressive.
I do my own mods on engines and after modding my Go this engine is scary. Look at any forum and you'll see the questions wrt the Go engine. Its cheaper and delivers more than any top qaulity more expensive engines. I have been running Go since its release last year and have sold to lots of my customers with no comebacks as yet. I have a P5X(love it) and a Crono RS5(love it more) on the shelf and although they are wicked I am running Go 21 7Ports in my CRT and X1. I find compared to Vspec or these two, the Go has a better powerband alround.
As this hobby is an addiction/obsession/sport to me I love to experiment, trying the newest and latest on the market. The worst thing you can do in this sport is to become closedminded. Initially I was fed up with the the cheaper engines. The Go changed all that for me.
As an example, I have compared the Go 21 7Port to WS7, C6, recab Vspec and recently Nova 21plus7(all superb engines) and down the straight none of them can out accelerate me or close on me on the straight.