RCU Forums - View Single Post - I hate rivets!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 04:18 AM
Kevin Greene
My Feedback: (85)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I hate rivets!!!!

Kevin,

Looks great!!! I can see plenty of rivets and know all about the crosseyed late evenings and the numb fingers that you must have went through. Never mind David as he wears glasses so he must be blind---Sometimes I wonder if he's deaf and dumb too!!! I guess that he can't be all that dumb as he moved from the great white north down to God's country. I noticed the BobCat on the dining room table----your house looks like mine! I've got an Avonds F-16 being built on the dining room table, a HotSpot being built in the guest bedroom, and an Air Magic F-15, BVM Super Bandit, and Trim Aircraft F-86 being built in the garage. My wife is running out of patience with me. I told her that spring is right around the corner and that everything will be in the garage soon.

I know you are proud of your plane and I know what you went through to modify that kit so that it would be turbine airworthy. I'm glad to see that your several months of hard work has paid off. I wish that I could go to FJ to see it fly. Have fun!!!!

Kevin