RCU Forums - View Single Post - I hate rivets!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 04:19 PM
Kevin_W
My Feedback: (1)

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Macchi

Think we'll be able to see that thing in the air with those little wing tanks? Sure does look good. I am still partial to the Krylon job we did on that wonderfull morning in Miss. last year.
I hated to sand off that beautiful Krylon scheme, but Team Krylon would not have me as a member since I don't live in Lousyana , so I decided I would go ahead and put that cheap automotive paint on it with a few rivets and panel lines instead.
As for those tip tanks, I have been having to wear my blue blockers just to work on the darned thing. Hell that flourescent red is so bright Dave Brown might even OK this jet for night flying.

who needs furniture when you have cool planes like you do.........let me remind you that you only need furniture when you have a wife.....and who needs one of those......been there done that
Did you not see the Bobcat on the dining room table???? The furniture is for storing the jets on. Sheezzzz!!!
Except for the coffe table, that is what I eat off of since the dining room table is "in use".