RCU Forums - View Single Post - Just my luck
Thread: Just my luck
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 09:56 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just my luck

Its supposed to be in the 60's all week...for those of you in less friendly climates I am genuinly sorry for your temps/snow/rain...I am stoked,, gonna fly all week, some of my new bigger stuff and my new ARF .15 trainer....so last night 20 minutes before I go to work about 9:00 pm I pick up a life saver wrapper off the floor and as I straighten up....crack goes the back...now we all have alot in common and have been through this before (1/2A) ..from motorcycles to musical instruments to mutts......it dang near knocked the breath right out of me! and it has before! any body else have this?, it happens to me about once a year...so I go to work and I have a skeleton crew as it is and one of my guys is out..guess who is covering the job?? Thats right your friend and mine that idiot Rog....well, like the mindless dolt I can sometimes be I'm limpin around ok until about 04:00am (self esteem issues ((ya think)) at which point I assign one of my tech's the job I was doing..and make out tonights schedule because I may not make it in tonight....oh well its supposed to rain tomorrow, maybe I'll finish up another plane.....is it ok to mix beer and pain killers?... who let all those bats in here?..oh hey a legit question, does anyone use tall parkflyer type wheels so they can actually take off 1/2A planes from grass??...Rog