RCU Forums - View Single Post - hpi baja motor ?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 03:17 AM
badz
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hpi baja motor ?

ORIGINAL: gleebs

They fixed the track up in clinton for the new year. I would be nice if it were a little more large scale, and I wish I could take a shovel to some of those smaller bumps. But I had a blast there last Sunday and Monday. The mud on Monday was sweet.

If I could find the land somewhere I would rent a bobcat and build it myself just to half a place to play. I intend to talk to a few of my relatives with land and see what they think of the idea.
Yeah we need a decent track for sure...there's some nifty hill climbs and all right off i15 up near ogden i ran those alot last year...i like the clinton bmx track mostly for the nitro's....that far jump on the right is great for 20 foot backflip's...i suppose we run our baja's there enough we'll wear that track in pretty nice

ya should check out that subdivision if ya have a chance it's around 1300 block or so of gentile it's got the tan vinyl fence all around it on the left hand side of the road if heading west....there's nothing there as of yet it's all new construction...alot of guys even have been flying there lately...nice huge runway's