RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dwindling kit suppliers
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 02:19 PM
JNorton
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Dwindling kit suppliers

It certainly wasted my intent to belittle you. I'm no happier about the lack of kits available now than you are. I can't help but have a logical mind. What use is this going to be? Who is it going to impress? How are you going to use it to get manufactures making more kits?

The oft quote of people voting with their dollars is just that. How many new kits have you seen in the last year, the last three years? Look at the catalogs. How many new ARFs? Again look in the catalogs. End of story. People are voting with their dollars because no manufacture makes what they cannot sell. I hate the fact that new kits are not being made. I hate the fact that more kit manufactures are going broke, but we live where people are buying frozen baked potatoes!!!! It takes 6 minutes in th microwave to make your own. Who would have thought those would sell. How about pre-cooked bacon or sausage?

Darn it man everyone body is on this instant gratification kick. I'm not against your poll but again I ask what is it going to accomplish?
John