RCU Forums - View Single Post - MCD Company
Thread: MCD Company
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Bulldogger
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MCD Company

First off Bryan, I’m not your pal. Secondly, I never asked you to explain anything so I don’t know what you’re talking about. In your quote, “ as long as they keep pumping out vehicles people will buy them if you cant afford it, buy something else.” Who does the “you” refer to? I believe you are referring to me by the context of the sentence.

“.if you know sinan and he is a ***** why did you buy his product sounds fishy to me.” Again, if you were able to follow the sequence of events, you would clearly see that I first purchased the MCD from Sinner’s RC. Next I needed some replacement parts and called Sinner’s. That’s when Don told me he was cut off by MCD, and I would have to deal with them directly. At this point, I had my first encounter with Sinan. This should clear up any “Fishiness.”

“like you give a crap about troy and his business if you did you would not be writing garbage like this” My post was about the company MCD and their past history in the U.S. and my own personal dealings with the owner. As far as Troy goes, I wish him all the luck in the world and want him to be successful. Obviously we all share a common interest in the same hobby and Troy supplies us with a very beneficial service. It is always nice to get parts and service here in the U.S.

“by the way mr perfect my name is BRYAN not BRIAN maybe you need to work on your reading skills.and maybe learn to be a little more polite to people.” This is coming from the person whose statement to me was “quit your crying like a big baby about mcd” NOW THAT’S FUNNY.

Bryan, I don’t know what your problem is and I really don’t care. If you are going to attack someone for expressing a concern to possible consumers based on their own personal knowledge and dealings with a company, you first might want to brush up on your own English skills like punctuation, grammar and sentence structure.
The reason for the article is I feel that if people are going to spend 2-3000 dollars on a hobby/toy they maybe interested in problems pertaining to that particular company and a past history on them. After making a 2-3000 dollar investment on an MCD, it would be comforting to know that they have the market support that is available from other 1/5scale manufacturers. MCD is not a new product like you state here, “crap like this pisses me off because every time a new product comes out and starts making a name for its self the goobers come out of the wood work and start their crap” MCD has been around for quite sometime. In Fact, it was about 5 years ago that they bailed on the U.S., and it took all this time before there was another U.S. dealer to do business with them again.
Whizzy, Badz and Radio-controlled mad have an understanding of MCD. I believe it is important for people to know or be aware of potential problems that can arise by owning a MCD product. I don’t believe it is wrong to share information to possibly help someone prevent a problem that myself and others have run into in the past. All I have done is shared information; people will make their own decisions on what products they want to buy. Like I said I was originally considering buying another MCD and then found the GP Racing information, which started me to reconsider buying from MCD again. I don’t believe MCD has changed their attitude towards the customer over the years.