Thread: MCD Company
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 05:51 PM
dude7422

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MCD Company

HI WELL PUT LOL
ORIGINAL: badz

I'd be worried if I owned a MCD, I mean honestly this quote alone would tick me off

"I do know that in my case MCD does expect me to move a certain amount of product to make it worth there while. The export process realy is not worth shipping 2-3 cars a month and a few parts half way around the world."

Doesn't sound like caring about customer's at all...sure it's not cost effective to ship 1 truck but a sale is a sale and it is a retail business. Just imagine how we'd feel if all these other companies felt this way since 90% of these rc's are made oversea's. I'm not impressed with a retailer claiming "cost effective" cause we all know damn well these's rc's don't cost anywhere near what we pay and most are made in sweat shops by 9yo's. Try eating some profit and it will be cost effective is all I can say.

bryan..hope you do continue to have support for your truck it'd suck not too...but either way s**t happen's and worse case is ya make it a collectable...no biggy it's still yours and you like it