RCU Forums - View Single Post - MCD Company
Thread: MCD Company
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 11:20 PM
bryan70546
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MCD Company

I wonder though if it is really worth that much because i could buy a Fg mt for $980.00 and spend say $1000.00 on upgrades and it will still be cheaper. now that statement right thier makes buying a mcd worth buying it even more. simple fact is mcd is going to be around for a while ,they would not keep comong out with new models if they were going to just bail on everyone.i think troy and sinan have a very good realationship and care about constomers ,but i know they take care of me .so i will back both troy and mcd 100% .if you dont like what i say or how i say it ,well kiss my ass i dont give a flying crap. all post like this do is hurt the rc bussniess ,some one reads crap like this and think to them selves well i aint buying this truck,then they buy something else.when the trucks dont sale things get bad quick .and yea maybe you will have to pull the plug.but going on the net and writing post like this wont help any company at all .not when they are trying to bring a new product on the market.when the trucks dont sale thier goes the parts .[]maybe when mcd first came out the largescale market was not that big here in the states yet ,when they realized that they were not making money ,they pulled the plug .now that the market has grown so much ,they went back to the drawing board ,and gave it another shot ,and lord and behold look what has happened ,back in bussiness .and probley doing well.as long as the hobby keeps going the way it is here in the states .i think its safe to say they will be around .if not oh well i am wrong .and i have a big ole collectable .[]until then i will keep running my mcd ,i dont really worry about spare parts to much .i have to break em first .and i have broke some ,but they were avalable .thats the good part.troy keeps a good stock of parts .bryan