RCU Forums - View Single Post - Parkzone Supermarine Spitfire Mk11B
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Ram008

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkzone Supermarine Spitfire Mk11B

Hey..Just brought my Spitty home...Put it together, fired her up..Motor works, But Servos dont, Have tried hooking them up everywhich way there is, Still nothing..Anyone else have this problem?..any answers?...Ive looked inside..Looks like everythings hooked up...Ive called my LHS..told me to bring it back, just wondering if anyone else has had this happen, and if so..what was the prob?...Thanks for any suggestions........Oh...When hooking up the battery..Servos never even twitch..almost like they arent getting any juice to them...anyways thanks for any Suggestions!.......Semper Fi!
Make sure your aileron servo is plugged into the correct channel. The throttle channel port (directly above the X-Port on the receiver) should be left open. The aileron servo plugs into the port above the throttle (2nd port above the X-Port on the receiver). If the aileron servo is plugged into the throttle channel on the receiver, nothing will work.

I did not see an extension in ANY of the boxes I looked at, yet they clearly state in the manual to hook the wings into a reversing lead. The radio has reversing ability I see.. I`m confused..
It is a mis-print in the manual. There is no reversing lead on the Spitfire (there IS on the Mustang and the Focke Wulf). The aileron servo plugs directly into the aileron port on the receiver (2nd port above the X-Port on the receiver).