RCU Forums - View Single Post - Let's try again DL-50
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 03:38 PM
PlaneKrazee
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Let's try again DL-50

nmking09,

When I asked about parts I wasn't clear and said he'd be getting engines. I replied again and was much more specific. Waiting on his answer. Below is the corrospondence so far.

Are you going to be getting any more DL50 engines and if so when?

Regards,

Brian

Hi Brian , I will have 10pcs coming and be relist on next week , now just waiting for MFG confirm delivery schedule with me . please take notices my offer . regards Steven

Very good,

What about spare parts and their prices?

Oh, Do you know if they will be making different stand-offs? I heard the Extrusions could break and or have broken.

Regards,

Brian

Hello , the price should be same as before . I sold many this item but didn't heard the stand-offs have problem from buyer . may be I can ask the MFG will they making different stand-offs , thank you for your info and suggestion. regards Steven
Steven,

I am asking about spare part prices and availability. Spare piston, piston ring, cylinder, crankshaft, gaskets, etc. Do you have spare parts, and how much do they cost?

On a website called RCU they show what happened when a mount broke. This is the website that let us in the USA all know about the engine,

Regards,

Brian
My only question is if I need a ring, (maybe Frank Bowman if I send the cylinder), Piston, cylinder, crank, rear case, etc. will there be someone in the US that has or will have parts parts?