RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kalamazoo Fun Run 5.0
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 08:49 PM
wave waker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kalamazoo Fun Run 5.0 preview

Hey Chris, u change ur name here ha! well, remember my crappy warhead last time, it's well moded this time, got a OS .30 on it, starting putting aluminum parts..this thing can hang around with ur truck this time be ready..hahaha!

jul

ORIGINAL: FE_Chris

O it's gonna be a blast! I know it! Last time I was'nt prepared. I did'nt have a table, or any shade, I was starting my boats from the ground......This time I am bringing me a table....Some food...drinks.....All that stuff. Plus I have a Nikon Cool pics camers that takes nice video's with sound (nice for a digi cam video). There are stores around and such...But I hate to leave the pond except to go to the LHS thats just a few miles away.....You never know what might catch your eye in a LHS

Also, last time I did bring a nitro MT. It crapped out on me.....Just like my radio and everything else did that day This time the nitro MT is NOT gonna crap out and I am also gonna bring my Brushless Losi LST with me too! Just incase anyone else has some trucks.....it's fun to take a break sometimes and run the MT's through the grass. Plus people are always inpressed by how fast my Mayhem ST accelerates! it's like a bullit! and sooooooooooooooo fun to drive!!!!

So the count is MINIMUM 2 trucks and 3 boats. I'm not driving 2 hours to have sometime crap and I have to watch all afternoon

ORIGINAL: gooycheese

This does sound like it will be a Great Day !!! I hope to bring my TC31, my .12 rigger and maybe a sv27 if one of my friends comes with me Sorry I wont be able to goto the pub afterwords I have a club race the next day about 5 miles from my house so that shouldn't be a problem getting there. Between now and then if anything else is built I will bring it also.

Paul