RCU Forums - View Single Post - gst durabillity
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 08:49 AM
jombo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: gst durabillity

i got them all except the gst, the genesis le i have i just upgraded to the gst(mtm brakes, aluminum diff cover). the only differences between the genesis le and the gst at the moment is the ported engine. the before the gst the fastest was the nemesis with the 2 speed and opt 3 speed(i got that too with the 3 speed) so unless they upgraded the gst to the nemesis gearing the nemesis will be faster and the nemesis has a fm computer radio, i have read it is hit or miss with the skyon that they supply with the gst. but for durability the only thing i have broken was a rear shock i landed on the rear wheel and blew the seal and broke the shock shaft, and try not to do donuts in the lawn as i put 40 series crimefiters or those pin tires on it slid on a dime and i went into donutsso i hit the throttle and i sheard a drive cup off the front diff.that is the only damage i ever had and i think its just as durable as a savage.

the reason the the cen trucks are so big is because as they go away from you at a high rate of speed you can still see it a mile away, especially good for us older kids