RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kalamazoo Fun Run 5.0
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 09:46 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Kalamazoo Fun Run 5.0 preview

I don't know what's up with Darla as I haven't seen her online in a while. I know that she's had some health issues but is going to try to make it again if she can. It seems like she got rid of her nitro boats and went to the dark side (electrics) as she bought that one mono from Chris Fine.
Eric said that he talked to you the other night and you were saying that you might go to Toledo. Maybe I'll see you there! He also said something about picking you up. I'm going a different route as I found out that going down I-69 and hitting the toll road that it's faster and not as insane as taking I-94 to 23.
you can still come in the old way also. There are about 4 ways to come into Spring Valley from your direction. Another is to stay on the BL and follow it to Kings Hwy. then turn right onto Mills St. where the ballfields are. That will take you right into Riverview Drive. Take that north until you go past the cememtary and turn right. That's Mount Olivet by the cop shop. Go up that road and the park entrance is on the right but the park sign is partially blocked by a stockade fence.