RCU Forums - View Single Post - Banana Hobby
Thread: Banana Hobby
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 03:37 PM
saj1225

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banana Hobby

Hello Everybody

My name is Scott and my Wife purchased a Lynx 380XL electric Helicopter from Banana Hobby.com. Boy was that a mistake!!! I live in Indiana which the weather has been crummy for the past couple of months. Just yesterday It was warm enough for me to go outside to try it out, that was a bigtime laugh. I unfortunately found out it had a faulty receiver, man am I ticked, their website said that you only have 30 day to return merchandise upon their approval ofcourse. I tried to call them after e-mailing them and they don't answer their telephone, they are worthless in my opinion. It was stated in the email that I sent them that I did not find this out until 2 months after the purchase date. My telephone number was on the email for repsonse ofcourse but they will probably figure they screwed me and laugh it off. I am just going to tell anyone who is considering the purchase of a RC Helicopter beware of Banana Hobby. This Helicopter was purchased for me as a Birthday gift - oooohhhh boy -Happy Birthday!!!! - Also I would like to add they have a rep with the BBB of California - under Elite Hobby. I have not got a chance to tell my Wife yet, man is she going to be............