RCU Forums - View Single Post - Reaction 54 Jet Kit
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 06:08 PM
maxvertical

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reaction 54 Jet Kit

Bob,
don't have the waiver yet. Brian Richmond from up your way is helping along with Al Watson. I made the attempt last year with a friends Boomerang that we just couldn't work all the bugs out of. "was someone else's problems so to speak". This year I'm doing the waiver with my own ship, a nearly completed R54 with P-70 power. My friend is doing his with a Skymaster Hawk, so this year no excuses. The Oregon boys were planning on going to Best of the West this year but looks like I have to work. Not sure what the other guys are doing. I am with the BAM group over in Central Oregon, don't have a flying home yet here in Hillsboro, but am thinking of looking. We will have four new Jet guys in Oregon before long. I'm just happy to have made my choice of aircraft the R54. Was an awesome build and now am having tons of fun getting all the electronics in and fitted before paint. The entire ship is glassed and will be painted with PPG or House of Kolor. Robart struts, Trim wheels & brakes, Smart Fly regulator and power expander powered with twin 3800Nimh. Can you tell I'm getting excited!
Hope you have a great time at Buttonwillow Bob.

MaxV
Christopher

As for my excitement,
Thanks for the RUSH Bruce!