RCU Forums - View Single Post - 101" C-130 arf
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 12:41 PM
gman
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 101" C-130 arf

Yep, a Yellow F15 with a 28lb AMTUSA Pegasus. All the same stuff works on this one. Came out at about 28pounds dry. Flys ok. Typical F15 turns require more elevator than some jets. Flaps work great on this bird with no trim changes when slowed to flap speeds. Yellow gear and brakes work great. Careful on rough surface grass landings and take offs as the nose gear has a designed weak pin in the top of the strut to break before it breaks the bulkhead. You have to hit it hard to break it. I went with the open flow through with a FOD screen on the turbine. makes more noise and sounds awesome. Bought this one in the box from Gary Dye out of Mission ,Tx. Gary assembled one of the first 15's wrote the assem. man. and did the pics cd for the yellow F-15. He is currently doing the same on their new F22. I just purchased a Peggy Sue for one when he is done with the R&D. Got any tech questions let me know and I can get an answer for you from Gary. Nice scheme on yours. Looks like most of it is built already.? Let me know how she flys.

Was using a JR10X but I recently lost a couple of nice aircraft to interference in the same spot at our very nice fying field. Was using all SPCM stuff dual bats and back up, dual switches. One fly away and one rolled over and looped itself into tha ground on final. That grounded the 15 until the new Spektrum JR module and receivers get here. I am currently using the Spektrum DX7 Systems in my heli's and fixed wing batic planes now and think it is the safest and best way to protect my investments. Makes cents.

......open intake......................tha twins.................the works................ THE END
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw68376.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	647440   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wr54171.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	647441   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sx62014.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	62.1 KB