RCU Forums - View Single Post - Brushed Electric Motor Break-In Guide (Not Just For Heli's)
Old 03-28-2007, 06:35 PM
choppersrule

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Electric Motor Break-In Guide (Not Just For Heli's)

Mrasmm,

It' a very well written Guide, I'm 99.9% sure that the moderators will approve of your guide. You've done alot of digging and researching on this venture and I'm sure it will be apprecitated by all. Thanks for the compliment, helping others is a thing I love to do.
Pass on the knowlege, it's a fantastic hobby to say the least.

Dave / Choppersrule
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ORIGINAL: mrasmm

Thanks for the positive feed back. I am waiting to hear back from the moderator on if this post can be approved to be a sticky. That is a good idea to post it in other sections. I'll probably just post a link to this post so I only have to update 1. Thanks for the idea!

Also you're welcome, and you deserve credit. You've helped alot of newbies out, including me =) You're a real asset to the e-heli community =)

ORIGINAL: choppersrule

Mrsamm,

Great article on the Break-In. I'm sure that this will help alot of the new folks in the RC World of Heli/Car/Trucks etc. Last I noticed, there are over 300,000 members in the RCU Forum. Your quide is very well put together, with lots of how's and why's.
Hmmm, can this Guide be placed in the other forums, IE: Airplanes/Planks.

You didn't need to mentioned me, for the idea or pictures of the ice break in, but I appreciate it...

Take care, keep in touch,

Dave / Choppersrule
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++