RCU Forums - View Single Post - Beginner questions for WSN T34
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 05:01 PM
TankGunner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beginner questions for WSN T34

Hi everyone, I have just made the entry into RC tanks with my purchase of a WSN T34. It was off of Ebay so it wont get here for a couple of days. In the mean time I have been researching about this tank and have a couple of questions.

I would like to buy the metal track upgrade from Mato toys. Can the T34 handle the metal tracks with only stock componets? Or would I have to buy metal gears or change the electronics.

I have also read many posts about using HL smoke and sound electronics in this tank to improve it greatly. I would like to do this conversion, and would this be the right thing to buy? If it comes back in stock. IF it isnt the right electronics to buy, what should I use?

http://www.matotoys.com/canada/produ...products_id=91

Can this conversion be done by a begginer to electronics (me) or is it a harder change to make.
For the conversion, I would like to keep the ability to fire the gun of the t34 (not with BB's, but the stock firing) could this work with the HL electronics?

Sorry for all of the questions, but there are many things I dont know yet with this hobby.