RCU Forums - View Single Post - Super Tune Your Super Vee 27
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Wheelnut
My Feedback: (81)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Super Tune Your Super Vee 27

ORIGINAL: benmat

I subscribe that way also but it's much slower going through all those emails to pick what I want to look at. I use Internet Explorer 7.0 and run the main page of the Speed Electric and Rum Runner as tabs on the top of the browser. I click on a tab periodically and can see at a glance what threads have new posts. It saves me alot of time. That is what that arrow button is for. When you see a thread in bold you click on the arrow button and it takes you to the first post in the thread that you haven't read. It works perfectly on all but the threads with thusands of posts, like this one.

Give it a try and see what you think. It's really much quicker than the emails. I still get all those subscription emails but I don't use them anymore since I found this method.
Thanks for the tip, but I like the emails better. I have been using email so long it is like a third hand to me. I like them becaue I can also use them for reference on threads that I want to keep track of that go too far down the totem pole, and when I want to post something to that thread I don't have to look it up, the last post to that thread is right there in an outlook folder that I created for that subject.
Everyone has their way to keep up with stuff, lets leave it at that and get back to Super tuning the Super Vee